Auteur Topic: Survivor Cook Islands  (gelezen 3989 keer)

Offline Goyathlay

• Forumlid
Survivor Cook Islands
« Gepost op: 4-05-2006, 10:49:07 »
Alhoewel Survivor Panama nog 3 afleveringen duurt, is het al zo goed als zeker dat de volgende locatie Cook Islands zal zijn. Om alvast een beetje in de stemming te komen wil ik een aantal foto's delen :)

« Laatst bewerkt op: 13-05-2006, 19:05:38 door Stormpie »
"I was born on the prairies where the wind blew free and there was nothing to break the light of the sun. I was born where there were no enclosures."

Offline Goyathlay

• Forumlid
Re: Survivor Cook Islands
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 10-05-2006, 11:24:40 »
Citaat
A MOST informative post (dated yesterday). Appears the working title is Survivor Aitutaki, will that be official? (Obviously the filming will not take only 30 days, but otherwise this is great detail!)

"There is no doubt in my mind that Survivor series filming will be on the motus of Aitutaki lagoon. Just arrived back from a month on Aitutaki. I saw a container ship unload its cargo at Arutanga port April 23rd, 24th and 26th. The ship did not unload cargo on the 25th as it was Anzac day. Most of what came off were Survivor containers, at least 6 large speed boats, packs of timber with Survivor Aitutaki spraypainted on them, whats more is that a channel has been created near Maina sunset (Nikaupara), for their boats to easily access the lagoon.

I have spoken to locals who have been employed as labourers for the next 2-3 months. It will take 2 months to make preparations and a mere 30 days to complete the filming. I AM 100% certain that this is the location for the next Survivor series. I was told by a local official that Government which sits in Rarotonga are receiving Millions from the US company to have rights to film on Aitutaki.

The locals jointly have been given a measly $18,000 for use of land around Tautu and Nikaupara as a base for their activities. Aitutaki always gets the scraps/crumbs - I would like to see Government pump some of the millions they are receiving into better infrastructure for Aitutaki! The Araura school is falling apart, grounds are poorly kept and when i visited the school, the staffroom had no running water. I could go on but I won't."

Er is dus een grote kans dat Survivor Aitutaki de naam van Survivor 13 gaat worden. Zondag/maandag weten we het zeker :P
"I was born on the prairies where the wind blew free and there was nothing to break the light of the sun. I was born where there were no enclosures."

Offline Fossiel

• Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Man
  • Ben jij niet gewoon de mol?
Re: Survivor Aitutaki
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 10-05-2006, 16:19:20 »
Hoe vaak begint er wel niet een nieuwe Survivor ???

Offline -Jutta-

• Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Vrouw
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 10-05-2006, 16:22:14 »
Het wordt heel goed bekeken en is populair, dus waarom niet?  ;D

Ik zal het wel eens willen zien, maar ja dat lukt me noot  ::ohno::
En opeens weet je het... Je stemt op Jutta

Offline Goyathlay

• Forumlid
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 13-05-2006, 07:26:05 »

Misschien toch Survivor Cook Islands? ;D

Offline Eck

• Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Man
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 13-05-2006, 10:43:22 »
ik heb nu alweer zin om het te zien ;D

Offline Goyathlay

• Forumlid
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 13-05-2006, 19:15:02 »
Voor foto's van de S13 promo klik HIER.

Offline Ricknotyzed

• Forumlid
« Reactie #7 Gepost op: 14-05-2006, 20:06:28 »
Ziet er mooi uit daar!
Wanneer gaan ze ermee beginnen?

Offline Goyathlay

• Forumlid
« Reactie #8 Gepost op: 14-05-2006, 20:08:23 »
Ziet er mooi uit daar!
Wanneer gaan ze ermee beginnen?

In September.