Auteur Topic: ENGLISH TOPIC  (gelezen 14644 keer)

Offline Hatch

• Winnaar pool ER 2008
  • Forumlid
  • Geslacht: Man
  • The snake
Re: ENGLISH TOPIC
« Reactie #40 Gepost op: 10-09-2009, 23:31:16 »
Will someone make me a nice sum up tonite? :$ please...

xxx

Assuming you saw the show on TV, you will have noticed that over 95% of the broadcasted material featured the 5 men. Basically they were told they had to hike through the jungle and reach a village within a specific amount of time (2 days? I think, can't exactly remember). They also had to bring the box with them but they were not told what was contained inside the box.

They started out hiking and soon experienced some difficulties because of the terrain and the intense heat. Especially Marcel was feeling unwell for a while, being dizzy and exhausted.

Not much of interest happened during the first day other than that. Most of them rather enjoyed the scenery, especially at night.

On the second day it became obvious that Igor was having difficulty cooperating with the other members of the group. First he lost his sandal. He and Jeroen went back and searched for it but they couldn't find it. After that, during the rest of the hike, Igor spotted all kinds of foods like fruits and even termites and wanted to collect them whereas the rest of the group preferred to continue the hike for fear of not finishing within the set time of their assignment.

Most of the other group members can be seen gossiping about Igor from time to time so it's clear he is currently on the outside. Igor confesses to the camera that cooperating with others is not something that comes naturally for him and claims that this is one of his personal challenges during the expedition.

Finally they managed to reach the river and set up camp there. Kurt caught a frog for dinner which tasted like chicken.

They decided that continuing to carry the box might prevent them from reaching the village in time and they proceeded to open it to see if the contents were necessary to bring along, upon which they discovered it held the bags of the other contestants. I assume they decided to carry all of the bags anyway, but I am not 100% sure of that. They also decided to build a raft to ensure a more convenient means of transporting the box.

Finally, interwoven with the journey of the men were a few shots of the women. These were mostly about them speculating how it would be if there had been any men on the islands. Some of them seem to have wanted it and some of them don't.

Hope that helps!  :)
« Laatst bewerkt op: 10-09-2009, 23:34:12 door Richard Hatch »

Offline KD.

• Forumlid
  • Make ONDERTITELS great again!
« Reactie #41 Gepost op: 10-09-2009, 23:34:03 »
...within a specific amount of time (2 days?

Four days.  :)
And so far, we've seen only two days.
Overigens ben ik van mening dat de ondertitels niet vernietigd hadden moeten worden.

Offline Hatch

• Winnaar pool ER 2008
  • Forumlid
  • The snake
« Reactie #42 Gepost op: 10-09-2009, 23:35:10 »
Four days.  :)
And so far, we've seen only two days.

Ah! Thanks!

Offline Rammeke

• Forumlid
  • spanish web designer. learning dutch. <3
« Reactie #43 Gepost op: 12-09-2009, 23:19:42 »
Wow thanks for the sum up is sooo great, and i am very thankfull. I was watching the program with Marcel inself and it was so funny, me, my boyfriend and a lot of people enjoyed the program in a nice bar in the south of Gran Canaria :D

thanks a lot for the sum up ;)